Monday, April 4, 2011

SPRING! SPRING! SPRING!

Spring is probably one of my favorite times of the year. Some of my favorite this about spring are the flowers, the warm sun on your skin, the clear skies, the chirping of birds and just the feeling of happiness. One of my favorite places to visit in the spring is San Francisco. I don't live very far away form there, but when I get the chance to go, I always enjoy myself. For me a perfect spring outfit would be: cropped pants, a cute blouse, a colorful cardigan, comfortable flats and maybe a small necklace or scarf.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I want
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
one of my favorite trends these year will probably be all of the Native American/Boho style. These are just some of the photos I'm crazy about.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Urban Native American Fashion - Vogue Spain April 2011 Editorial Features the Fierce Toni GarrnImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment