Wednesday, April 20, 2011

you can really learn from it
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
TOMMY YOU'RE SO CUTE
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
OMG I hate hate HATE!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The most astounding part of this creation is how did they tie lil bows with fondant? Magical bakers, you have so many secrets! I bow to your genius and marvel at your mystical powers.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Okay, so I’ll be the first to admit that my favorite stuffed animal is irrefutably NOT an orangutan of any sort.

… but it’s soft, and warm, and cuddly and friendly and it listens to me! And by proxy, I consider it to be my next of kin. Please to not judge me for my attachment to this composite of cuddles and felt?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment