Monday, May 2, 2011

I say old chap fancy skipping down to the caff for some tea and scones?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Yes! I have Kate Fever I love everything about her, She’s beautiful and also someone that looks like she is a normal and down-to-earth.
I am in love with how she is dressing, her style, clothes. LOVE everything about what she wears.
When I see something she wears its something that anyone can wear but have to have the confidence to achieve it.
I am looking forward for the styles to come,
I’m positive that she will not disappoint.

13 comments:

  1. Love you outfit! Especially your bag... so pretty!

    xo
    http://artfashiontwentysomething.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome is Kate!?!?!--love her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty dress! You look darling.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate does not disappoint - conservative but still fun. Cute dress too my dear!


    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love kate as well! i think she is very sweet! cute outfit and lovely post x

    ReplyDelete
  6. your pup is adorable!

    yes, i love that kate mixes high-end designs with affordable fashion, she's definitely one to watch!

    http://fourcarats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks. For visiting me :) love your floral print dress super cute! And your doggie is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your cardigan and your dress is so pretty ^^
    And the style of Kate is super nice, she wear things that anybody can wear and it's a great thing and she is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. gracias guapa! Que monada d perrita!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing! Loooove your blog!
    Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your dress and how cute is your dog. You look great doll.

    xoxo

    Cinderella's Closet NYC

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great royal inspiration! Thank you! xo

    ReplyDelete